Sunday, August 21, 2022

Anal-sexcrazy Boyfriend

One of my bad boyfriends was SO anal-sexcrazy! He must anal-sex my bottom so often!

 

Here’s the start: I’m at the train station (in between boyfriends, so very sex-hungry) when my eye sees trash on the ground. So rude! Who has done this? I go to pick it up, which means bending over … and an excited voice moans from behind me, “Ohh, the bottom of heaven!”

 

I pick up the trash and turn around, wondering, “Is someone so rude in public?”

 

And do you know what I see? It’s a staring person eating a candy bar. I look at the trash in my hand … a candy-bar wrapper! Are they the same kind? I look more closely toward the sweet in his hand.

 

That dodger! Yes, his candy is the same as the wrapper!

 

“Did you litter this wrapper here?” I ask him. I’m sex-hungry and he is very cute but … such an offense to make trash for everyone in the station to look at!

 

But he says, “It wasn’t litter! I’m investigating.”

 

He tells me he’s a college student and his paper for class must be, how long will a trash of unsightliness remain on the ground in a train station? 

 

My eyes = so narrow with suspicion!

 

“Where is your time clock, then?” I ask him. “And it’s so unstudious to talk about a girl’s bottom while sciencing!”

 

He takes his phone out from behind his back and shows me stopwatch numbers on it.

 

“Look,” he says, “the trash sat only forty-one seconds before you arrived. Is that so crimey? And it’s not for a science class, it’s sociology.”

 

Readers, now I am mad for sociologists, so derided by this comment of their unscientificness! But … as he holds out the phone, also he is standing funny, and I see his pants hold the largest erection!

 

There’s a very big penis in there.

 

I’m angry still but now horny too. Horny and angry can’t exist for long in the same Akane … which do you think will win? (Rhetorical! You know already, Readers, I’m sure.)

 

The more he squirms from erectness, the more I’m sure he left the wrapper so he maybe gets to look at a girl’s bottom, not so he can sociologize a paper.

 

“I think you’re just a peeper,” I accuse him. “I should turn you in.”

 

“No, please!” his face … so red of embarrassing! Or, is this how hot for my bottom he is? “It’s just so rare to see a behind of quality like yours!”

 

Such lies! Tokyo is full of girls with nice bottoms. There’s no shortage … dodgeriness for certain.

 

But his cock is so straining in his pants!

 

“Only my boyfriend gets to look at my behind and talk this way,” I say with snoot and a raise of my nose.

 

“Oh no,” he says. It’s a face of such disappointment, Readers. His crest has suffered a total plummet. “You have a boyfriend? He’s the luckiest. I could never find a girl of such bottomly beauty.”

 

“Actually, not right now,” I admit. “But you must stop talking about my bottom or I will announce your boner pants to the whole station.”

 

“What?! Please don’t shame me!”

 

I’m staring at his firmly manhood, Readers. It’s a struggle not to lick my lips. But I have will! Instead I tell him, “Why not? You’re not my boyfriend. Why shouldn’t you receive shame for peeping and bonering over a girl’s bottom?”

 

I’m not really ready to shame him to the whole train station for his peepy bonering trash-trick of bottom spotting, but the litteriness of his game still makes aggravation in my head, so it’s easy to act that way. But while he is begging and whining, his cock stays so hard, there’s no way to not stare!

 

Readers, such a large boner is a magnet of Akane eye-grabbing, I think you know. 

 

“Please,” he mendicants at me, “how can I amend my behavior so you don’t shame me?”

 

“I think you must buy me some coffee,” I tell him. “Look, there’s a coffee shop.”

 

I’m very attractive over coffee, you know. The sipping and conversing of slyness … no man can resist! (Well, a gay man maybe. But I wouldn’t try mistreating a gay man such a way, even if for some reason he peeped and hard-onned at my bottom.)

 

So by the time coffee is done, he’s my boyfriend, which means okay to have sex between us. Back to my so-small apartment!

 

We’re stripping and making out very quickly, and before I know it, there’s totally naked kissing and limb-tangles upon my tatami mat! 

 

“Oh!” he says, “Such lips! Such kissing! So beautiful your eyes! Oppai of amazement!”

 

Honestly, I am only thinking about his hard centimeters. He’s okay with kissing and his looks, acceptable. But with pants off, his engorgement is even larger than I expected!

 

“Yes,” I tell him,”I am a girl of sexy characteristics. Now, put your penis in me!”

 

He nods with vigor … but then has a look full of hesitation.

 

“What?” I ask him. “Don’t worry, you’re my boyfriend, so no-condom sex is okay.”

 

“That’s good,” he says, “but … I’m seeing and touching this beautiful front of yours so much, your back is a place of neglected! Can … can we pretend the sex of animals, so I can see your back and bottom too?”

 

Possibly I should have found suspicion at him then. But my vagina — so eager for his swollen penis!

 

“Sure!” (I’m already turned around on hands and knees to say it.)

 

He moans. “so … beautiful … ohhh …”

 

Quickly, he is fondling my bottom and scooting in right against it where his rigid centimeters press all along my slit and bottom-crack. He pushes and rubs there … I am wild for his sex!

 

“It’s intercourse time, you!” I tell him. “The vagina of your girlfriend is starving to have cream in it!”

 

“Sorry, you’re just so full of beauty back here!”

 

“Sure, I know, but admiring and fondling steps are done! Time for the steps of inserting and sexing and expelling the cream of your balls into me!”

 

He gulps very loud. Then I feel his belly and crotch move away some, and he lets go of my bottom-cheek one-handedly so he can point himself right, and …

 

My poor neighbors! So much noise I make from the slide of his large cock going in!

 

“Yes!” I shout. “It’s so big!”

 

He slides in, out, in, out several times very fast.

 

“Ooh … ooh … so pleasing!” he says. His chest falls forward against my back and his one hand supports him. (I don’t notice what’s up with his other hand, I’m too full of large man-dong.) “Yes, I like vagina so much!”

 

What a liar!

 

Stroke, stroke, stroke, I’m enjoying his thrusts, very thick and filling and fast. But after just four or five …

 

“Oops!”

 

It slips out.

 

Readers, a cock that big doesn’t just slip out! It extends so far into a girl’s vagina, the man has to pull very far back to free it!

 

“So sorry!” he says. “Here …” His hand fumbles between us right away, but I’m not thinking, “Hmm, why is his hand so ready to reach in there?” I’m only eager for more penis within me. I feel his round cock-head touch my clit, then my slit … as soon as it’s even a little way in between the vagina lips, I’m ready to push my whole body backwards to swallow it!

 

But the cockhead keeps sliding upward!

 

“Hey,” I tell him, “you mi—“

 

“UH!!!”

 

My ass-opening! So wide in shock, my eyes and mouth! His enormous dong goes right in my hole of anal! All the way! So instant! I don’t even have time to gasp, and then he is having the most rapid sodomy in my behind!

 

“Uh! Uh! Uh!”

 

Readers, I’m a girl with very experienced orifices. Anal-sexing doesn’t provide me any discomfort in usual cases. Still, it’s so lucky my vagina had juiced to a wet extreme from the making out and nakedness and sex-hunger for his large cock, so that even those few thrustings slipperied up his length. Otherwise, that horse-big erection would not go in with much ease!

 

“It’s — that’s —“

 

But there’s no use to tell him he’s in the wrong hole … the power of grunting and thrusting is so much, I can tell his brains are all the way down in his testicles.

 

Plus, it feels okay.

 

Actually, pretty good.

 

His noises of rudeness as he jams my rectum, though!

 

“UH! UH! GLUHHH!!!”

 

Such a mindless dodger! His anal-sexing is the wild lunge of animality, no brains at all.

 

“UH! UH! FUHHGHLK! UHH!”

 

Okay, so, the next part of the story is, so much anal-sexing that night! Readers, he creamed very fast in my behind, spurt spurt spurt! And I'm thinking, you shifty dodger, just cocking into my unexpecting bottom and then making all that grunty noise and now squirting so quick there’s barely time to start thinking it felt good before -- over!

 

Except, he doesn't pull out. Nope, just flops down so his chest sweats against my back and his chin is over my shoulder and he gasps and pants in my ear but his penis ... still mostly hard and stuck far into my bowel!

 

"so good ... uhhh ... ohh ... so good," he says. 

 

Sweat sweat sweat. My back is so slick. Pant pant pant. My ear is so hot.

 

"Okay," he says. "Okay. I'm going to fuck you more now, is that all right?"

 

He's a quick recoverer at least! I think.

 

"Yes," I tell him. "Maybe not so fast in the creaming aspect."

 

"I'm so sorry," he says, with sheepiness. "It's hard to last in such a beautiful and tight bottom. I'll try. UHH!"

 

And just like that, he's anal-sexing me again. In and out, push push push deep, sweaty chest sliding against my back ... and more with the crazy grunt sounds.

 

"Nguhh, nguhh, NNGH! GLULPHH! Uah-AH!"

 

I think very hard about how his centimeters feel making sodomy into me, so beastly dirty but also such excellent sensation. I close my eyes to picture the erectness of his dick plugging so deep and then sliding back outward and then plugging again.

 

"Mmm," I say. It's a hint of maybe a better sound he could make. "Mm-hmmm, ooohhh ..."

 

"NNGFFF! UH! YRRGH!"

 

Visualize, Akane! I command myself. I try to see in my mind the poking fat bulb of his penis tip expanding my poop-tunnel, exploring my flesh with so much stiff round shaft following behind it. It's starting to feel so good ...

 

But then ...

 

"UUHHHHHH!"

 

I have a rectum full of throbbing dodger dick. It's a good feeling throb, you know, and also there's very hot cream spouting far inside my anal reaches with exceptional force. Such a strong spout of cream! It's filling my colon, I think.

 

But still no orgasm for Akane!

 

"Hey," I say. "You! I love to be creamed, but the girl must orgasm too!"

 

"Oh," he says. Pant pant pant (he's panting again, I can feel his lungs swelling his chest against my back every breath). "Didn't you?"

 

"I'm very loud at orgasming," I tell him. "You would definitely know if I did it."

 

"Well, I guess I have to fuck you some more in your amazing asshole. It's so good, Akane! I love sexing inside this very tight anus!"

 

Just that quick, and he's up off my back and grabbing me at the waist to start plunging again!

 

"UH! UH! UH! GAHHH YOUR BOTTOM! NGUHH!"

 

Readers, how many times do you think he creamed in my backside before I finally orgasmed?

 

FIVE.

 

I'm so lucky my bottom-hole is so stretchy and fit, or I would have to make him stop after just two or three, because he was sexing SO HARD into my behind.

 

At last, when he had creamed me four times and he was bumping up into my anus for the fifth one, I realized I could feel some hot seed leaking out of me around his cock root and running down my legs, and that is when I finally exploded and screamed from my coming.

 

I was so sore the next morning! He wasn't there, because I made him go home after anal-sexing number five. Six would kill me!

 

Anyway, next time, I told him we needed to missionary sex, no more butt stuff. And he said okay, but got a sad look on his face. Readers, I can't orgasm with a sad face looking down at me. It was okay sex, but obviously, we wouldn't come that way.

 

So I said, "Fine. Pull out and you can butt sex me again." And he became so excited and his penis swelled even harder in my vagina -- but only for a second, because he got it out so fast. So then I'm sighing and lifting my legs higher, and the very first second he can, he pushes in hard and sticks his whole engorged stiffy up my bottom.

 

He was only my boyfriend for six dates, and there was anal-sexing at the end of every one of them, and then do you know what?

 

He broke up with me!

 

"I'm sorry, Akane," he said. "You are so beautiful and I love sexing your bottom so much, but the sound of your orgasm screaming is very unattractive. I think I can only be your boyfriend if you promise not to orgasm very often."

 

Okay, so he didn't actually break up with me, he only said that insane thing as if it didn't mean we must break up immediately. So the breaking up was technically me, but I don't count it.

 

You don't think I should, do you?

 

4 comments:

  1. Well, my scrumptious little lady, he may have been beastly about butt-fucking you, but you have to forgive him for gasping over your behind when he first saw it. I may not have been to Tokyo, but I severely doubt there are many tushes the quality of yours walking around there.

    If I had a cock, I'm afraid I would want to put it in there all the time myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you had a cock, I would allow it very frequently! A considerate girlfriend with a butt-hungry cock would always make sure her partner had sufficient orgasms ... not like that dodger!

    Plus, there would be definite appreciation for my noises of climax. I know what girl-with-cock Elle would say while anal-sexing me into cum-screams -- "Yes! Yes! Louder, Akane!"

    It's beyond certain.

    But there's no forgiving a boyfriend's rudeness when it is so great! In my head, his bottom-ogling and his too-soon ejaculations can't be seen differently. All the same: so rude! Only his insult for my orgasm sounds was ruder.

    So, I'm regretful to my girlfriend. No forgiving anal-crazy butt-peeping creepster!

    (Possibly if you sex me very well in my behind with a dildo, I can be convinced.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel no need to convince you, but I'm enticed by the suggestion. Let's mark it on our calendars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay! Ass-donging dildo date secured!

    ReplyDelete

Mochi Stealing Boyfriend

You know the smallness of my old apartment from before United States, right? Constrictive in the extreme of tiny! It was okay for me mostly,...