Saturday, August 6, 2022

Explanation!

Blog Readers!

Maybe it's not clear how I got to have such a plenty of dodger boyfriends. If you want to understand better, here are some words about it.

Okay, so I only have sex with boyfriends, never some swingy dodger from a club. Club guys? I think they're unreliable. "Your dancing excels! We should have sex!" "Yes, sure, it's a logical next step!" If this results in many-orgasms sex, and after, zip, he's gone and never shows up again, it's such frustration at only having the many-orgasms sex with him once. Or, if he's sex-bad, why did I bother in place number one? If sex is with a boyfriend, and good, you know he'll be back. Boyfriend + bad sex still equals some dinners and there could be a movie or two before breakup. Plus maybe he's funny and bad sex can be tolerated a while.

With club guys it's a gamble. No club guys for Akane, only boyfriends!

But you know, I'm easy to convince to be a girlfriend. It's because, remember, after breakups I get sex-crazed. So a cute guy says hi in a coffee shop, and very quickly we're flirting, and I say something like, "Haha, it's good you're so cute, because I need a boyfriend!" Does this ever fail? No, never. It's flirting, flirting, "Would you like to go for dinner?" "Yes, please!" "How is your udon?" "Tasty! Slurp!" I always order udon noodles and slurp them until he's ready to bust seams in his pants. "Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!" "So, um ... what is your job?" "Sexy doll site model! It's my laziest talent. So easy to earn money just from having such breasts and hanging them out a bit." "Um ..." "Take your phone out, I'll tell you the URL so you can see. Slurp!"

Very soon, he's my boyfriend. Sometimes it takes two dinners. But only when I'm a little less sex-hungry. 

We get back to my place, and he says, "Um ... I have condoms" or "Do you have condoms?" First kind, we use a condom because he's gentlemanly with this preparation. If he has two squeezes of cream available, it's condoms for both of them. If he has three, bashful Akane appears at the third start and says, "You know, you can skip it if you're my boyfriend ..." Second kind, I just say, "You didn't bring them? I only have no-condom sex with a boyfriend." Either way, he's my boyfriend before we're done. Then, you know, it's routine. So much sex.

Does this make the bad-boyfriend history of Akane more sensible to you, Blog Readers?

I hope so.

Next time, back to real stories of dodgers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mochi Stealing Boyfriend

You know the smallness of my old apartment from before United States, right? Constrictive in the extreme of tiny! It was okay for me mostly,...