Saturday, August 6, 2022

Gift-Card Dodger (Part Two)

Okay, so you know ... it's sex-hungry Akane when she hasn't had a boyfriend in a while. I was so sex-hungry when Gift-card Guy gift-carded me!

And even though I didn't orgasm that time, and even though my futon = death by flood of cream, and even though I felt sticky all over for so many days ... Blog Readers, he creamed me for so long. There's no breaking up with someone who can cream like that, at least not soon.

I love the creaming, okay? Akane must be sperm-filled!

There I am ... he didn't stay because, "Wow, disgusting futon. Sorry, not sleeping on that!" I'm alone and sticky. There's still so much inside me!

His cream = lube for my vibrator. I masturbate so hard with it!

Almost enough to make up for the no-orgasm sex.

Now I think, "The secret's out! He's such an extended creamer! Even if I don't orgasm from his sexing next time, I know I can grind on his spurt-spurt-spurting penis until I do. Then he can be a boyfriend with value."

There's a predictable outcome, right? He never did that again.

Very fast with his orgasm, cream amount all normal, no orgasm for Akane.

Plus.

Readers.

Those gift cards!

He worked at a company or something. It was all scamming! No one gave him gift cards!

We could only eat places he had cards to. When he's out of cards? More too-fast sex in my apartment. I never even asked him about interests.

Five or six bad sexings in, I broke up with that dodger just for being so bad at sex.

(The End)

...

Uh-oh. The embarrassment of imbalance! This part, too much shorter than Part One!

Readers, I'm so sorry. Now you think Akane's blog will always disappoint.

Be more careful, Akane! Plan more ahead! If there will be two parts, measure the lengths!

Blogging ... what a challenge. I should have consulted with girlfriends and boyfriend -- bloggers of experience! Girlfriends, boyfriend, you must advice me!

I'll be more careful for future blogging, Readers, I promise.

Please don't abandon the blog of Akane!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mochi Stealing Boyfriend

You know the smallness of my old apartment from before United States, right? Constrictive in the extreme of tiny! It was okay for me mostly,...